03 January 2007

Arts Corner - This Life +10 (otherwise known as the Bad Hair Saga)

Oh, god, the hair. More specifically, Jack Davenport's. It wasn't just me, it was bad, wasn't it?

As you can probably tell, I got a tad distracted while watching This Life +10. Which was probably a good thing - it meant I stopped concentrating on the plot (frankly, quite poor), the dialogue (pretty good), the acting (well, they'd definitely improved over the last 10 years) and the 'will they, won't they' Miles and Anna scenario (surprisingly, I found I didn't really care). It was all a bit disappointing to be honest. There was some nice stuff amidst the predictable 'issues' - I really liked some of the scenes with the little lad, Egg and Milly - but that was probably because I was prime target 30-something-with-small-child-audience.

Ah well. At least there's the Green Wing special tomorrow...and the box set of West Wing series 7 in the post from Amazon.

Update: And don't even get me started on the final episode of Torchwood...

No comments: