Boo hiss. There's no happy medium. It's probably a control thing, somewhere along the line. It usually is with me.
Anyway, aside from the work (which has to be finished by Saturday, when I hop off to sunny France for a week), I have
- sat in the Free Trade's beer garden on Saturday, with an old school lemonade and lime
- eaten a picnic in the sunshine at Aydon Castle on Sunday
- shivered around Jesmond Dene and pets corner on Monday (only being revived by tea and a ridiculously large scone in the cafe)
- scaled huge walls on Monday evening (I climbed three 5bs! Hurrah for knackered fingers!)
- spent the afternoon reading terrible, terrible children's books in Gateshead library yesterday (moral of this tale, never let the two-year-old pick)
- collected an ice-cream maker from a lovely Freecycle member today